- 'Fit for Purpose': A cohort-centric approach to MOOC design [Adecuacin al propsito: Un enfoque centrado en el colectivo de estudiantes para el diseo de un curso en lnea masivo y abierto (MOOC)]
- Building capacity and resilience in the dementia care workforce: a systematic review of interventions targeting worker and organizational outcomes
- Designing for quality: The understanding dementia MOOC
- Experiences of ambiguity and ambivalence in the lives of dementia caregivers: Implications for policy and practice
- Facilitating dementia service decision making in order to decrease carer unmet need
- Hospital coding of Dementia: is it accurate?
- Information issues for providers of services to people with dementia living in the community in Australia: breaking the cycle of frustration
- Information pathways into dementia care services. Families have their say
- Measuring dementia carers' unmet need for services - an exploratory mixed method study
- Mixed methods data collection in dementia research: a 'progressive engagement' approach
- Online education: Targeted MOOC captivates students
- Perspectives of the community-based dementia care workforce: 'occupational communion' a key finding from the Work 4 Dementia Project
- Pilot evaluation of the Carers' CARE program for the carers of people with dementia
- The Tasmanian Healthy Brain Project (THBP): a prospective longitudinal examination of the effect of university-level education in older adults in preventing age-related cognitive decline and reducing the risk of demintia
- A learning place where a high-risk student cohort can succeed: curriculum, assessment and teacher recruitment
- Are multimedia cognitive behavioural interventions feasible for dementia carers?: results from a pilot evaluation of the carer's care program
- Associate Degree in Dementia Care: Sustaining a course and maintaining the students
- Dementia: An under-coded problem
- Evaluation of a MOOC pilot: impacts on pedagogical and technical design and dementia education research
- Measuring unmet service need in carers of people with dementia: do we need a paradigm shift?
- Residential Aged Care Facilities as medical student work-based learning placements
- Something for Everyone: MOOC Design for Informing Dementia Education and Research
- The Tasmanian Healthy Brain Project: does late-life education prevent age-related decline and dementia?
- The Tasmanian Healthy Brain Study (THBS): Does late-life education prevent age-related cognitive decline and dementia?
- What palliative care means for students in the Bachelor of Dementia Care