- Alprazolam use in Tasmania: Is policy change kicking goals or behinds?
- Bumps, bruises and benzos: Factors associated with accidents amongh regular injecting drug users
- Experience of non-viral injecting-related injuries and diseases amongst people who regularly inject drugs
- Health and Well-Being in Tasmanian Prisoners With and Without Hepatitis C Antibodies
- Injecting MS Contin: What is the harm reduction evidence?
- Injecting OxyContin: What is the harm reduction eveidence?
- NPS provision in prisons: Time to embrace the evidence
- Old fits, new fits: Re-use of injecting equipment amongst a sample of regular injectiing drug users in Tasmania
- Over the counter codeine use by people who inject drugs regularly in Australia
- Predictors of sub-clinical paranoia among methamphetamine consumers
- Reducing harm from pharmaceutical opioid injection: The importance and effectiveness of filters
- The blood borne virus transmission risk assessment questionnaire (short version): Can it identify risk equivalently for heroin, methamphetamine and pharmaceutical opioid injectors?
- The correlates of financial strain amongst people who inject drugs
- Tasmania Drug Trends 2012: Findings from the Illicit Drug Reporting System (IDRS)
- Tasmanian Drug Trends 2008: Findings from the Illicit Drug Reporting System (IDRS)
- Tasmanian Drug Trends 2009: Findings from the Illicit Drug Reporting System (IDRS)
- Tasmanian Drug Trends 2010: Findings from the Illicit Drug Report System (IDRS)
- Tasmanian Drug Trends 2011: Findings from the Illicit Drug Reporting System (IDRS)
- The Health and Wellbeing of a Group of Tasmanian Regular Injecting Drug Users