- A geographic mosaic of genetic variation within a foundation tree species and its community-level consequences
- Characteristics of mammal communities in Tasmanian forests: exploring the influence of forest type and disturbance history
- Giant eucalypts globally unique fire-adapted rain-forest trees?
- Letting giants be rethinking active fire management of old-growth eucalypt forest in the Australian tropics
- Phosphorus limits Eucalyptus grandis seedling growth in an unburnt rain forest soil
- Plant traits demonstrate that temperate and tropical giant eucalypt forests are ecologically convergent with rainforest not savanna