- A role for virtual biotechnology companies in drug discovery and development?
- Another missed opportunity to reform compulsory licensing and Crown use in Australia
- Do patents impeded the provision of genetic tests in Australia?
- Do patents promote innovation?
- Legislating to exclude gene patents: difficult and unhelpful, or useful and feasible?
- Re-evaluating False Patent Marking in Australia
- Sharing the Burden in Australian Drug Discovery and Development: Collaborative Trends in Translational Research
- Time to get serious about privacy policies: The special case of genetic privacy
- Top US court blocks patents on breast cancer genes
- Compulsory Licensing of Patents
- Exposure Draft Intellectual Property Laws Amendment (Raising the Bar) Bill 2011
- Exposure Draft Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Bill 2014
- Inquiry into Patent Amendment (Human Genes and Biological Materials) Bill 2010
- response to the IP Australia Patentable Subject Matter Consultation Paper on an Objects Clause and Exclusion from Patentability