- A review of approaches to monitoring smoke from vegetation fires for public health
- A warmer world will reduce tree growth in evergreen broadleaf forests: evidence from Australian temperate and subtropical eucalypt forests
- Abrupt fire regime change may cause landscape-wide loss of mature obligate seeder forests
- Cattle grazing does not reduce fire severity in eucalypt forests and woodlands of the Australian Alps
- Creating an Integrated Historical Record of Extreme Particulate Air Pollution Events in Australian Cities from 1994 to 2007
- Did central Australian megafaunal extinction coincide with abrupt ecosystem collapse or gradual climate change?
- Experimental comparison of aerial larvicides and habitat modification for controlling disease-carrying Aedes vigilax mosquitoes
- Fertility partially drives the relative success of two introduced bovines (Bubalus bubalis and Bos javanicus) in the Australian tropics
- Fire regimes of Australia: a pyrogeographic model system
- Fire weather risk differs across rain forestsavanna boundaries in the humid tropics of north-eastern Australia
- Giant eucalypts globally unique fire-adapted rain-forest trees?
- Humid tropical rain forest has expanded into eucalypt forest and savanna over the last 50 years
- Late 20th century mangrove encroachment in the coastal Australian monsoon tropics parallels the regional increase in woody biomass
- Predicting the future range and abundance of fallow deer in Tasmania, Australia
- Projecting canopy cover change in Tasmanian eucalypt forests using dynamically downscaled regional climate models
- Pyrogeographic models, feedbacks and the future of global fire regimes
- Satellite-based comparison of fire intensity and smoke plumes from prescribed fires and wildfires in south-eastern Australia
- Shifts in macropod home ranges in response to wildlife management interventions
- The macroecology of airborne pollen in Australian and New Zealand urban areas
- The potential for gene flow from exotic eucalypt plantations into Australia's rare native eucalypts
- The relationship between particulate pollution levels in Australian cities, meteorology, and landscape fire activity detected from MODIS hotspots
- The roles of statistical inference and historical sources in understanding landscape change: the case of feral buffalo in the freshwater floodplains of Kakadu National Park
- What limits the distribution and abundance of the native conifer Callitris glaucophylla (Cupressaceae) in the West MacDonnell Ranges, central Australia?