- Ambulatory and central haemodynamics during progressive ascent to high-altitude and associated hypoxia
- Aortic reservoir pressure corresponds to cyclic changes in aortic volume: physiological validation in humans
- Evaluation of a Brachial Cuff and Suprasystolic Waveform Algorithm Method to Noninvasively Derive Central Blood Pressure
- Exercise Hypertension
- Exercise central (aortic) blood pressure is predominantly driven by forward traveling waves, not wave reflection
- Exercise-induced hypertension, cardiovascular events, and mortality in patients undergoing exercise stress testing: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Lifestyle Change Diminishes a Hypertensive Response to Exercise in Type 2 Diabetes
- Low exercise blood pressure and risk of cardiovascular events and all-cause mortality: Systematic review and meta-analysis
- Masked hypertension is 'unmasked' by low-intensity exercise blood pressure
- Myocardial perfusion and the J curve association between diastolic blood pressure and mortality
- Out-of-office and central blood pressure for risk stratification: a cross-sectional study in patients treated for hypertension
- Persistent elevation of central pulse pressure during postural stress in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Physical Activity and Osteoarthritis of the Knee: Can MRI Scans Shed More Light on This Issue?
- Reproducibility of cardiac output derived by impedance cardiography during postural changes and exercise
- Response to A New Exercise Central Hemodynamics Paradigm: Time for Reflection or Expansion?
- Validity and reliability of central blood pressure estimated by upper arm oscillometric cuff pressure